Duties and responsibilities:
- Monitoring and implementation of QMS Procedures, PQP, ITP & method statements and reporting deviations from management system / contractual requirements of the projects.
- Verifying that all necessary inspections and tests, as required of the project and statutory regulations, are carried out and appropriate records are updated and maintained.
- Coordinating quality activities with subcontractors and any other individual parties who may be working on the same site.
- Coordination with clients / third party, in accordance with approved ITP, for agreed witness inspections & tests.
- Ensuring close-out of all snags / punch-points within the time frame agreed with the client.
- Reviewing and performing material receiving inspection as per company and client requirements, applicable standards / specifications etc.
- Performing assigned in-process and final products inspection and tests.
- Conducting daily inspection of earthwork, formwork, rebar, concrete work, steel structure, grout work and batching plants management.
- Preparing inspection & test reports of completed inspections & tests.
- Ensuring all equipment’s, tools and materials meet with the project quality requirements and that personnel have been adequately trained to use them safely.
- Identification of non-calibrated equipment’s and informing Subcontractor QC for expediting arrangements with Calibration agencies for timely calibration of the equipment’s.
- Liaison with client representative concerning quality matters on site.
- To be conversant with the company QHSE procedures & policies and ensure that all the people on the site observe and implement them.
- Identifying near miss and nonconformities in materials, products, processes, procedures and reporting the near miss / nonconformities in the near miss / nonconformity report.
- Verification of implementation of corrective & preventive actions against the nonconformities and reporting results to QA/QC manager, if necessary.
- Preparation of final quality dossiers / test packs and maintaining backups of completed quality dossiers / test packs.
- Submitting weekly report and requested information / statistics to Department QC Manager.
- Liaison with QAQC Manager for all aspects of quality.
Should be Engineering Graduate.
More than 12 years of experience and 3 years in inspection specialty, 2 years in contract scope of work role in industrial gases, oil & gas or related industry, construction
- Certified ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
- Working knowledge of recognized building codes including the International Building Code (IBC) or equivalent standards
- Have a thorough knowledge and proven ability in construction techniques with emphasis on soil mechanics, foundations, retaining walls, structural steel, masonry, building interiors, building finishes, roof systems, and asphalt.
- Knowledge of ACI, ASTM, AISC, BS and International Building Code
- Team Player, Strong communicator written and oral
Strong and effective coordinator